Our client offers print and packaging manufacturing in-house, with an offering to a wide range of clients.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Manager that is able to work accurately and keep calm under pressure within a busy environment whilst tightly controlling costs. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience working in a warehouse environment.
Typical tasks will include arranging collections for parcels, pallets & mailings, control goods coming in and going to the correct departments in the factory, keeping accurate accounts of stock (stock management), organising stock call-off and reviewing transport suppliers.
Other duties will include working closely with production and finishing departments, briefing on a daily basis, to ensure operational requirements are achieved.
Skills & Requirements
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
• Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently
• Forklift licensed (reach and counterbalance)
• Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
• Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
• Ensure productivity targets are achieved
• Take responsibility for their teams work
• Regularly report on department KPIs
• Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
• Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
If you are either a Warehouse Manager OR Supervisor and feel you can bring added value and experience to this role, then we would love to hear from you!