Business Development Manager | Bespoke Paper Packaging | UK
This is a rare opportunity to join an international packaging business which is solely dedicated to the food market. The company have seen expansive growth in line with the investment in both machinery and personnel over the last 5 years. With both eyes on the future they seek a solutions led sales professional helping drive the business forward over the next 5 years.
Business Development Manager | Bespoke Paper Packaging | UK | £50k + Commission
Operating in the UK and European markets for over 20 years the business have become industry leaders within the food packaging sector. With a vibrant client base and exponential growth across the continent the company are making waves with all the right people. This is an unrivalled opportunity that can provide a platform to work with dynamic businesses in the growing food market.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business opportunities throughout the UK
- Planning and preparing presentations to the highest standard
- Setting personal targets and budgets inline with company growth objectives
- Creating detailed reports of completed R&D and SWOT analysis
- Communicating findings to the senior management team
Key attributes required:
- Knowledgeable with bespoke packaging solutions
- Proven track record in a sales role (or similar) in the packaging industry
- Strategic thinker – ability to see the bigger picture and setting plans and objectives for the future
- Ability to quickly understand clients needs and be technically adept showing a confidence when talking about the company offering
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop long standing relationships with stake holders and key decision makers
For the chance to join a business with drive, vision and innovation and to be a part of the expansive growth plans. APPLY NOW.