Account Manager - financial and account reporting market
1 day left
- Contract Type
A leading printing company is looking for an Account Manager well versed in the financial and account reporting market.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships. This role requires a motivated and confident individual with the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will exhibit strategic insight and will be committed to achieving outstanding results.
The candidate we seek will be tenacious, passionate and driven, with a proven track record of working with high profile clients.
- To deal with clients mainly by email or telephone basis – assisting them during the production of commercial or corporate finance related documents.
- To provide support and advice to the Company’s sales force during the above process.
- To co-ordinate and manage the typesetting and authors corrections of such documents.
- To liaise with the production departments / Companies, litho and digital, to ensure the timely printing and delivery of such documents.
- To liaise with certain outworkers and Registrars in respect of commercial printing and corporate mailings.
- To work with the Commercial Department to ensure accurate and timely cost collection.
This client facing role requires a charismatic professional with outstanding communication skills. Acting as the face of the business, it will be your role to represent out client at a high level.
The perfect candidate will be someone who has been involved in the production of Corporate Documentation and Annual Reports from a typesetting, print, dealing with Registrars and mailing background. All account managers with a background in print will however be considered.
Hours of work are 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Account Manager - financial and account reporting market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly