Senior Print Finisher - Large Format / Graphics
2 days left
- Contract Type
SENIOR PRINT FINISHER - LARGE FORMAT / GRAPHICS
£Generous Depending on Experience + 23 Days Holiday + Company Pension Scheme
Our client is a well-established large format digital and graphics specialist based in Hertfordshire.
Main purpose of the role is to facilitate the day to day work within the busy production departments. Working with the team leaders you will be able to use you're experience to establish the best working practice to facilitate the requirements of each individual job bag
This role will require someone with at least 10 years experience within the large format and digital print industry. The successful candidate must have a strong production knowledge, and be able to operate I-cut machines, UV & Latex printers worked with cold mount laminators.
- Operating Zund & Konsberg digital cutter, some experience with re-board & other cardboard substrates would be preferable
- Producing a variety of Graphics / Signage within a Production discipline
- CAD cut vinyl using illustrator plug in an advantage
- Familiar with laminating processes
- Working with the more common materials Vinyl, Di-bond, Foamex & Acrylic
- Experience Operating large format printing machinery, would be useful (Durst, HP, Latex)
- Good experience with all aspects of finishing including mounting onto foamex, foam board, wrap edge sealing, constructing roller banner stands, pop-up display exhibitions, cardboard display stands
- Helping with The Q.C. of all work manufactured by the company.
- Making sure the up most care and attention is always at the forefront of every project to ensure the client's expectations are met.
- Always making sure that you are working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they will occur.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a strong background within the digital printing industry
- A high level of attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and work independently whilst maintaining high output
- Have a can-do attitude, using your own initiative to help out wherever necessary
- Show a willingness to learn
- Have a good team spirit
- To assist where required with any other reasonable request in line with your general duties
- Flexible approach to overtime, early start / late finish
Apply for Senior Print Finisher - Large Format / Graphics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly