Software Developer – SQL & C# | Transactional Data & Direct Mail | Leicestershire
Looking for an opportunity to utilise and develop your C#, SQL and ASP.net experience whilst working alongside a highly motivated and passionate development team? You could be using your software development skills to substantially expand the existing in-house solutions of one of the market leaders when it comes to intelligent mailing solutions.
Software Developer – SQL & C# | Transactional Data & Direct Mail | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A chance to join an organisation boasting multi-award wins with an impressive reputation for innovation and dynamic solutions. A rapidly expanding national company with in-house facilities for creative, personalised direct mail and multi-channel communication and transactional mail services across print and digital to high profile brands. An award winning group with an excellent reputation in the industry.
As Software Developer you will be responsible for:
- Working in an Agile Methodology and in many cases taking project and task responsibility throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Undertaking software development primary within MS SQL and secondary within C#
- Maintaining documentation on systems and applications developed
- Ensuring effective testing is carried out on all new and modified systems
- Investigating issues as they arise and providing 2nd/3rd line support
- Assisting in process improvement to reduce the cost of quality and to increase efficiency and client satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Good working knowledge of C# and ASP
- Full Microsoft development experience in addition to SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience working in small and medium sized project teams
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of relational database design principles
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
At the forefront of technology the role offers the successful individual the chance to develop with advancing technology. The Software Development team favour being cross-skilled as much as possible so there will be opportunities to work in every aspect of the application development as well as different technologies as they move forward with their development plan.
If the role is of interest, apply now attaching your current CV.