Digital Printer/Finishing Operator
Digital Printer / Finishing Operator
Large format digital printing company
- You will be responsible for the printing, finishing and quality checking of all work undertaken.
- Manage all the work you print or finish using laminators, advising the team leaders of any flaws in a job you may find.
- Be flexible in carrying out ad-hoc duties as required, including assisting or undertaking in fitting work externally on site. Other examples include:
- Leaning the operation of the roll-fed printers
- Supporting team leader in any business development initiatives
- Learn and develop an expertise in the use of various analogue and digital equipment on site, not only in its working but also in the processes used.
- Operational knowledge and experience of using digital presses and liquid laminator is also an advantage but not essential.
- Operational knowledge and experience of screen printing is also an advantage but not essential.
- Operational experience of fork-lift driving is also an advantage but not essential