Job Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: Group Account Director
About The Delta Group
The Delta Group is committed to service excellence in-store, outdoor and online. We are dedicated, knowledgeable and client focused people who aspire to make a difference every day. We value the long-term partnerships we have with our clients and work collaboratively to lead effective change and empower your strategic goals.
Our clients operate in an increasingly complex world and must constantly evolve to meet the dynamic needs of retailers, e-tailers and consumers. Our services – comprised of three units: Creative, Display and Technology – are designed to reduce the complexity of international marketing campaigns across multiple markets and languages whilst maintaining consistency, increasing localisation and responsiveness.
The Cutting Edge of Print Innovation
We've always been innovators, leading the way in printing Litho on to plastics and in digital printing. We're also an established beta test site for many of the leading printing press manufacturers.
Additionally, we were the first in our field to invest in an ultra large (XXL) format UV Litho press and today remain the only company in our sector worldwide to operate two of these giant machines.
To support the client facing account teams in providing a service that focuses on putting the customer first, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Your primary focus will be to turn client requirements into right first time briefs into our production teams. You will support the client teams in managing projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business to provide client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach, helping the account and production teams, meeting all business objectives.
- Take client requirements and produce accurate briefs into the production team in a timely manner.
- Keeps an up to date Work in Progress document for all jobs going through the business keeping both relevant internal and external stake holders up to date on progress.
- Support in project managing jobs from start to finish, paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements and Delta business needs.
- Continually looking at process improvements that will benefit the client and the business.
- Support the client teams with producing weekly and monthly reports.
- Continually look for other opportunities within your client base and ask for support from other Delta team members as and when needed to ‘sell’ these in.
- Attend client briefing meetings when required.
- Work closely with production, acting as the conduit between teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Take part in pre-production meetings for all key projects
- Ensure that all jobs for the team are invoiced in a timely manner
- Ensure that all your client and business information is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Work with the client team to create or amend any required reporting or documents for the client and business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Understanding of the print / point of sale industry
- Experience within a client facing role
- Ability to build and develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good people skills and experience of working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confident with a professional manner
- Cooperative and flexible in approach
- Responsive to change and adaptable to different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Displays a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly