Cut & Crease Operator (Temporary 2-3 Months) - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6153)
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR (TEMPORARY 2-3 MONTHS) NORTH EAST
£25K to £30K pro rata (Dependent on Experience)
Quad Shift Pattern: 12 Hour days and nights
***Please note the chosen candidate would have to be extremely flexible around shift cover and short notice shift changes***
Our client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of packaging (cartons, labels, rigid boxes, board, shrink sleeves etc) for the food, confectionary, beverage, cosmetics and FMCG industries.
They are currently looking to recruit a temporary Cut & Crease Operator to join their production team.
The chosen candidate will have experience using Bobst 142ER and Bobst 104ER Machines.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Make ready machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Alert Production Planning to any delays to the production schedule
- Run machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Flexible attitude towards working
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments