Project Manager – Contract | Design Agency | London
A powerhouse agency in artwork design operating on an international level. Continuously launching impressive campaign work for world leading, retail brands, the role of Project Manager has arisen due to the growth of the division and is a dedicated role designed to support a key client during the on-boarding process.
Project Manager – Contract | Design Agency | London | £28k-£32k Pro Rata
Multi-award winners with a love of innovation and long standing relationships with leading retailers and brand owners, this is a company that champions the kind of thinking that helps their clients stand out from the crowd. From special promotional packaging to a variety of print collateral, they provide customised project management solutions and complete end-to-end solutions, with the retail sector a core focus.
Joining the existing team to support a new client on-boarding process, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Working in a fast paced design and artwork agency environment supporting promotional campaigns
- Working closely with a Project Manager and Account Manager structure
- Working with designers as well as artwork teams on adaptation and artwork creation
- Maintaining a data base of specification data across the project
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of artwork specifications, particularly for press and out of home (OOH) materials (both print and digital formats)
- Competency with Excel – experience using AIRTABLE would be a great advantage
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with volumes of quick turnaround work
- Must be familiar working on a Mac
- Ability to speak French would be helpful but not essential
Highly competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to be instrumental in managing the packaging campaigns of a world leader.
Immediate start available. Submit your details without delay to be considered.