Account Manager - Marketing Fulfilment
Customer Service Executive/Account Manager – Marketing Fulfilment - Leicester - c£28,000
As the Account Manager you will be the primary point of contact for designated clients, to monitor and ensure client stocks are up to date and accurate, and that products are dispatched accurately and on time.
The Account Manager will actively identify continuous improvement opportunities within and external to communicate such opportunities to the Head of Marketing Fulfilment while building strong working relationships with clients.
Some of your Key Responsibilities:
• Weekly communication with all key customer contacts.
• Monitor customer stock by means of weekly reports, contact customer to highlight stock issues, proactively assist and advise clients on stock trends and replenishment requirements.
• Maintain and develop existing customers through the identification of selling opportunities and handling the account in such a way as to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
• Must have delivery/shipping solution knowledge/experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organised.
• Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
• Ability to work accurately with detailed information.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
• Problem solving
Does this sound like you?? Please send over your details ASAP