Sign & Graphics Installer
SIGN & GRAPHICS INSTALLER
SURREY / WEST LONDON
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime
Our client is an established sign and large format company in Surrey / South West London working in the retail, theatre and exhibition markets and are looking for an experienced motivated Sign Installer / Fitter to join their team.
The successful candidate will have experience in sign installation and who can be briefed by Project Managers then confidently and capably see the installation through to completion. You will be liaising with clients during the installation also relay any information back to the Project Managers accurately.
- Removal and installation of all forms of internal and external Signage / Graphics E.g. Fascia's, Trough Lights, Projecting Signs, Window Graphics, Digital Wall Prints / Vinyl's etc.
- An understanding of general maintenance and building procedures.
- The ability to survey and measure site.
- Flexibility to make sure the project is completed on time.
- Installations are mainly in and around the London area, however UK travel will be required when needed.
- Previous installation experience.
- A full driving license.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions accurately.
- To be able to talk to customers on site and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of the team.
- Excellent written and spoken English.