Account Manager | Direct Mail & Fulfilment | West Midlands
1 day left
- Contract Type
Refreshing, vibrant and at an exciting stage in their development. Privately owned print direct mail and postage solutions specialist seeks an Account Manager fully conversant in project managing DM campaigns. With extensive experience in the mailing and fulfilment sector you’ll be looking to take the lead working at a strategic level, furthering your skills in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
Account Manager | Direct Mail & Fulfilment | West Midlands | £30k-£35k, Dependent on Experience
Not one to limit their services, this company provides a full range of direct mail and fulfilment, personalisation, data management and a complete end-to-end print management services to a wide variety of commercial customers from across the UK. Winners of a host of industry recognised awards and accreditations, they are a company driven by a need to tailor the ideal solution to meet even the most bespoke requirement.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and consolidating existing accounts in conjunction with the Account Director
- Providing quotations, following up to order and booking in mailing and fulfilment campaigns
- Maximising the gross profit margin of all customer jobs, to include: quoting at correct margins, helping minimise job labour and material costs and minimising the postage job costs
- Ensuring that all the job information is correctly entered into the production database, ensuring that the correct and full information is being passed through to production colleagues
- Seeking out additional quotation and account opening opportunities
Key attributes required:
- Solid sales or account management experience gained within the mailing and fulfilment or postal industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with computer systems including relevant software such as MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
With a great outlook and attitude towards staff retention and working environment, if you’re seeking a business with great career prospects, a fantastic working environment and real motivation to over deliver for clients, submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Account Manager | Direct Mail & Fulfilment | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly