Account Manager (CS3371)
1 day left
- Contract Type
£Neg (depending on experience)
The Company: Marketing Services provider incorporating Creative, Print, Digital and fulfilment services to a diverse market audience encompassing many different sectors and targeting niche business genres. They have in-house Creative and Cross Media teams who are able to present fantastic design concepts and on-line marketing initiatives and solutions. They also provide web2print sites for both commercial and retail customers.
The core of their business is print for which they provide a full range of printing services to all their customers.
- The main scope of the role is to provide an internal client support service encompassing all aspects of sales, client
- relationship management, project management and production control.
- The main areas of the role are highlighted below but are non-exhaustive:
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers and administering all post sale activities
- Processing new jobs/ projects through from estimate stage, proofing cycle and through to Production
- Dealing with all sales and production queries to ensure all expectations and timelines are met
- Project management of key accounts ensuring all SLA are achieved
- Dealing with Creative, marketing, web and niche business projects in conjunction with the respective
- Manage the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure all data is accurate, all jobs are processed in
- accordance with instructions, all production and delivery timescales are met, diary management is proactive
- Management of marketing activities and campaigns for clients
- Attending client meetings with Business Development Manager
- The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance Scheme
Apply for Account Manager (CS3371)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly