Sales Manager - Direct Mail / International Mail
- Contract Type
(DM1133) SALES MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL / INTERNATIONAL MAIL
Up to £55K (Depending on Experience) + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
Our client is a postal management specialist with an award-winning reputation. They have various sites based throughout the UK and internationally and have the ability to cater for all their client needs.
They offer international mailing, fulfilment, storage and distribution services to a worldwide client base. Whether the product is a parcel, package, newspaper, catalogue, letter or magazine, our client can provide cost effective solutions and 24/7 operations.
They are now looking to expand sectors and want to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team and head up the new sector.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Have background knowledge and the ability to sell Direct Mail and International Mail.
- Support the Sales Director in the successful development of the Sales Department
- Establishing a business development pipeline by building on existing network opportunities
- Strong sales management and organisational skills
- Monitoring the progress of proposals, plans and objectives
- Identifying additional profit enhancing opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Ability to open new doors