Structural Designer | POS | Northamptonshire
2 days left
- Contract Type
Experienced Structural Designer required to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of high quality printed corrugated point of sale. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a well-established and successful business with excellent career prospects.
Structural Designer | POS | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A POS company, our client produces work for some of the biggest brands in the world and have invested in the very best technology. Their incredibly impressive division possesses state of the art design and production facilities and an enviable reputation within their sector.
As Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting customer briefs
- Liaising with the sales team and directly with customers
- Producing structural designs from concept
- Researching new materials
- Creating 3D visuals when required
- Creating samples
- Updating project briefs
Key attributes required:
- Impeccable design skills and technical drawing ability
- Strong background in POS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
- Experience with CAD
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Structural Designer | POS | Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly