6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client offers print and packaging manufacturing in-house, with an offering to a wide range of clients.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Manager that is able to work accurately and keep calm under pressure within a busy environment whilst tightly controlling costs. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience working in a warehouse environment.
Typical tasks will include arranging collections for parcels, pallets & mailings, control goods coming in and going to the correct departments in the factory, keeping accurate accounts of stock (stock management), organising stock call-off and reviewing transport suppliers.
Other duties will include working closely with production and finishing departments, briefing on a daily basis, to ensure operational requirements are achieved.
Skills & Requirements
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
• Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently
• Forklift licensed (reach and counterbalance)
• Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
• Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
• Ensure productivity targets are achieved
• Take responsibility for their teams work
• Regularly report on department KPIs
• Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
• Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
If you are either a Warehouse Manager OR Supervisor and feel you can bring added value and experience to this role, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Warehouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly