Sales Manager | Promotional Merchandise | UK
4 days left
- Contract Type
Strategic level role with the opportunity to build a team within the promotional merchandise division of a well established industry front runner. With national coverage and unrivalled infrastructure the company provide great exposure into multiple markets and provide a complete solutions led approach.
Sales Manager | Promotional Merchandise | UK | £40k - £50k + generous commission structure
Rapidly expanding company enjoying year on year growth with complete in-house design facilities, this company offer amazing scope for career progression. With a host of prestigious blue-chip clients in the software, cloud services and IT markets they have an outstanding reputation for quality, innovation and service.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting the new sales strategy, building a successful team and ultimately growing the company offering
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a diverse range of promotional merchandising solutions
- Using various sales techniques to maximise sales across the product range
- Managing and growing existing business throughout the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships through client visits and spotting opportunities for growth within clients businesses
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business within the promotional merchandising sector is essential
- Experience of developing contractual business would be ideal, although not essential
- Ability to build long standing relationships with clients treating every account with passion and enthusiasm
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
Fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader within a full service marketing agency with real opportunity for career development.
Apply for Sales Manager | Promotional Merchandise | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly