e-Commerce Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
The rapid growth of e-Commerce is generating new demands for packaging, to promote, protect and contribute to efficient distribution. Our products can match experience to expectation when customers receive their packaging and have an amazing first impression, also knowing that our corrugated product achieves this feat with fully recyclable material, helping everyone work towards a more sustainable and cost-effective environment.
Shopping habits are evolving and consumer expectations are changing with them, making packaging work harder than ever before. Our offering is expected to transport products, build brands, delight customers and make supply chains more efficient – all whilst helping shift towards a more circular economy. Our goal is to manufacture 100% reusable or recycling packaging by 2025, and help customers increase sales, lower costs, and manage risk.
To continue to capitalise on the growth in this market and achieve our goals, we’re looking for an e-Commerce Account Manager to join the team! This position will be responsible for managing and driving the profitable growth of e-Commerce accounts - delivering packaging solutions to new and existing customers and building multi-level relationships to increase sales.
You’ll need to be comfortable collaborating with different UK sites, suppliers and logistic centres on their customer-related needs, whilst also working closely with Internal Design and Business Development teams on site to develop optimal, profitable solutions.
Other key responsibilities of this role include:
- Actively working on the promotion and sales of new products/concepts
- Exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands
- Presenting the developed Packaging Solutions to customers and visualising the value we create – meticulously applying the DSS Value Tool and ensuring that customers perceive DS Smith as the leading Packaging Strategist in e-Commerce
- Continuously evaluating how new packaging solutions perform and ensuring that they meet the requirements and demands
Our ideal candidate will be a strong Account Manager, with an enthusiastic attitude able to challenge customers and build strong relationships. The ability to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to problem solving is essential, and you should be proactive in identifying other opportunities within customer accounts.
Location: Milton Keynes, this role covers the UK so there will be some travel and overnight stays involved.
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Up to 20% bonus
- Company car
- Competitive pension and life insurance package
- Annual cycle to work scheme
Apply for e-Commerce Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly