Print Group Managing Director - UAE
7 days left
- Contract Type
One of the largest and longest established printing groups in the region is looking for a high calibre Managing Director to oversee their multi-site operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for to embark on an experience like no other – home to a wide range of nationalities, zero income tax, and a lifestyle known to be one of the best in the world.
The role of highest-ranking manager in the organisation is undoubtedly to be responsible for the overall success of the business. You will prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement.
Steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing vision, mission and long-term goals will require a strategist and a leader. It is important that strategies ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling objectives both short and long term, and that it does not diverge from strategic guidelines set out by the board.
Proven experience as managing director within the printing industry (either current or very recent) will have allowed you to develop a thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company. It will also have given you the skills and experience to be responsible for the following:
- Provide industry intelligence and strategic advice to the Board and participate in the development of the strategic direction of the business.
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities for the company and present appropriate business cases to the Board.
- Prepare the annual business plans for all areas of the business to facilitate achievement of the business strategy.
- Manage the senior management team through effective delegation and ownership of clearly communicated business objectives and standards of performance.
- Regularly monitor progress against the business plans to ensure that the company delivers the financial performance to budget.
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place to monitor the financial performance of the business through KPIs
- Formulate and successfully implement company policies to ensure that the business meets any legal compliance guidelines and where appropriate also conforms to Group policies and guidelines.
- Establish the appropriate staff recruitment, retention, training and development policies within the business to deliver the required numbers and types of well-motivated and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its goals and objectives.
- Maintain effective formal and informal communications with all key stakeholders in the business.
- Develop and maintain a programme of continuous improvement throughout the company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers as efficiently as possible.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company to existing and potential customers.
If you are interested in taking your excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills to a country where the skies are always blue then this could be the opportunity for you!
Relocation Package will Include:
- High Basic Salary
- Accommodation (inc utility bills)
- 30 days annual leave
- Family Medical Insurance
- Transport Allowance – Relocation air tickets, Annual air tickets to home country & Car (Rental+fuel+maint.)
- Child Education (up to 4 children)
- Bonus/ Incentive
Apply for Print Group Managing Director - UAE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly