Large Format Print Operations Manager
Our client supplies large format print solutions with the aim of making customers’ vision a reality. They are renowned for delivering the best quality products on time, on budget, every time.
This is a company which prides itself in providing great customer service throughout projects. Their experienced staff have been handpicked to deliver the best possible realisations of customers’ ideas, no matter how complex or simple.
With all production facilities on-site, they are very flexible and able to cater clients’ every need throughout projects. They print on any format and are always happy to adjust to clients’ individual wishes. Our client handles installations and removals and offers support and advice from start to finish.
Following recent restructure and expansion, this leading display solutions production house is on the search for an operations manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the site.
This role will require an Operations Manager with an outstanding understanding of the current trends within the world of large format print and an insight into the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates with a broad, strategic knowledge of the industry, allowing to thoroughly comprehend all job types, from the small, time consuming ones, right through to the huge corporate accounts.
The ultimate purpose of Operations managerial role is to provide direction and guidance to ensure continuous growth and meet customers’ needs.
- Leading a team of production staff and supervisors
- Ensuring day to day production runs smoothly
- Setting and meeting production targets
- Liaising with other departments to generate requirements – main contact is General Manager who does the traffic management and purchase of materials
- Ideally you will have Experience working with Large format or Exhibition sector
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement. We would like to implement Lean management and go for ISO Accreditation
- Strong technical manufacturing background
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
If you like the sound of our client and have experience in a senior management role within the printing industry, then we would love to hear from you.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Large Format Print Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly