Machine Operator - Direct Mail
MACHINE OPERATOR - DIRECT MAIL
£Open Depending on Experience + Shifts TBD
Hours: Day Shift
Our client is a Direct Mail and Print Company based in West Yorkshire. Their expertise lie within Direct Mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale.
They are urgently looking for a Mailing Machine Operator to work a Day Shift; previous experience operating any of the following machinery would be of interest: Bhurs, Kalmar, Pitney Bowes, CNC, Kern etc.
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Coordinate machine fulfilment on a daily basis to ensure targets, set by Operations Manager, are met & exceeded
- Ensure all machines are made full use of by planning with the Manager
- Responsible for Machine quality checks
- Responsible for ensuring quality control procedures are followed & managed
- Run machines efficiently meeting targets (training can be provided if not au fait with all machinery)