Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager l POS l North Region l £excellent package
We are looking for a tenacious, experienced and professional New Business Manager from a Print and POS (Point Of Sale) background that can open doors, develop relationships and ultimately win new business for our award winning client who are specialists in design, print and fulfillment of promotional marketing materials.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities by selling across the whole Group proposition. Once the new business has been confirmed, you will need to ensure that the new client is transitioned efficiently and effectively.
Based at their impressive site in Hertfordshire and reporting into the New Business Director, this important Sales role will be pivotal by contributing to their growth plans.
- External facing role
- Investigate and identify opportunities for new business via cold calling, face-to-face meetings, social media, incoming enquiries and attending industry events/seminars
- Confident delivering presentations and public speaking
- Required to manage Pitch and Transition teams
- Hand over transitioned accounts to the Account Management team
- Manage and maintain client records in the online CRM system
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ideally working within a sector(s) with a requirement for POS services
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the print industry
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Proven track record of sales delivery
- A developed client network
- Confident and professional approach
- Computer literate
This role will suit someone who is ambitious and passionate with a strong understanding of POS services, so if this sounds like you then don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.