Commercial Director - Leading Printing Company
A leading printing company which has achieved tremendous growth over the last few years is on the search for a Commercial Director to control all planning functions in line with strategic business objectives. This newly developed role will aim to deliver exceptional customer service while at the same time balancing commercial returns through judicious pricing, operational efficiency, material optimisation and good cost control to deliver profitability targets.
Main duties will include:
• To manage the Planning function.
• To manage the Estimating and Commercial Analyst functions.
• Manage Customer services and estimating personnel as well as producing estimates and ensuring customer requirements are met
• Liaise with production Director to ensure deliveries of Customer products is achieved. • Attend daily meetings
• Price estimates in conjunction with MD and set price parameters
• To review and improve existing department methods of operation.
• Implement effective changes across the teams as necessary, working with MIS in support • Communicate clearly across all areas of the business regarding commercial profitability and production capacity.
• Drive continuous improvement across all teams to deliver year on year improvements in productivity and profitability.
• Personal development of self and team to maximise their own potential in and for our client’s business.
This role requires someone with experience in a similar job function within the printing industry. A Commercial Director must have an in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis, and solid knowledge of performance reporting and budgeting processes. Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset will also be key.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Commercial Director - Leading Printing Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly