Senior Account Director
Job Title: Senior Account Director
Reporting to: Business Unit Director
About The Delta Group
The Delta Group is the parent company of 5 internationally recognised organisations: Lick Creative, Superior Creative Services, Zone, Delta Display and MPD Fulfilment.
As a major visual communications group we specialise in the design, print and fulfilment of promotional marketing materials. Our aim is to innovate, progress and evolve our clients’ marketing campaigns to deliver stand-out in a crowded market. We’re owner-managed and independent, leading small teams of influential thinkers, meaning that we have the agility of a small business but the resources of a large one.
Our belief is that in a changing industry, we must be a company that can change with it.
The management and development of a key retail client. leading and supporting a multi-faceted account team to maximise Delta Group revenue and profitability by building upon established credentials as a leading and trusted supplier to the client. Primary Objectives;
- Leadership, motivation and development of Account Team(s)
- Development of excellent client and business relationships, including key senior personnel
- Provide Retail POS and Category Signage solutions that meet client expectations
- Continually review process and current practice, challenging received ways of working and initiating improvements which add value.
- Ensure timely service and commercial performance reporting is delivered into the client and business
- Work with the Business Unit Director to develop, deliver and report on an Annual Development Plan.
- Display a positive ‘can do’ attitude in managing client expectations and delivering great service.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell of additional Delta Group services to the mutual benefit of the client and the business
- Ownership and delivery of agreed financial targets
- Be an ambassador for the Delta business, demonstrating clear leadership by example
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a close overview of all activities being delivered by the account team(s), with a particular focus on the quality of internal briefing and the successful delivery of key campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with diverse client and business teams, planning and overseeing all work and projects
- Ensure all “work in progress” is actively logged and monitored and consistently delivered within relevant service parameters
- Represent the business in regular status meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews with your client
- Manage all financial aspects of your client activities, including timely and accurate invoicing forecasting and budget setting.
- Manage the personal development of all team members, through appraisals, one‐to‐one meetings, mentoring and coaching.
- Be the primary point of escalation for client issues.
- Write and present technical specifications for Category Signage and Retail POS items.
- Identify and lead on innovation, cost saving and service development opportunities
- Interact with key stakeholders and departments, adding value to existing processes whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive POS production and workflow experience: strong technical skills and the ability to provide instant solutions and recommendations
- Thorough understanding of the retail POS landscape
- Previous experience working on client site.
- Familiar with excellent customer service and accustomed to delivering it
- A passion for quality
- Inspirational team leader with proven ability to motivate and get the best out of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships and present solutions with confidence
- A self-starter with good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise work to meet client and business expectations in a fast paced environment
- Commercially astute, understands how to drive revenue and profit with an aptitude for business development
- Sound technical understanding of all Delta core services
- A ‘can do’ attitude always focused on getting the job done to the highest standards
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Apply for Senior Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly