A well invested print and communications business, which has experienced years of success within the industry, is looking to fill a role within its production team.
They are looking for a result focused individual with a keen eye for detail to operate personalisation and associated equipment to an optimum level. The aim of this role is to ensure production requirements are not only being met but improved.
- Make-ready on and operate kodak equipment
- Ensure all daily production targets and quality and quantity standards are achieved
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to and all relevant paperwork is completed
- Understand and spot potential problems with data
- Recognise potential problems quickly and take preventative action
- Ensure preventative maintenance is carried out on Kodak equipment
- Liaise with the data bureau on job briefs
- Comply with the Information Security Management System and its associated policies
Our client is looking for someone with Kodak experience and willing to learn and train on reel fed and flat sheet machines (prior experience would of course be an added bonus).
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Personalisation Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly