Business Development Manager - Transactional Mail
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TRANSACTIONAL MAIL
£Negotiable + Fantastic Commission Structure (Guaranteed for the first 3 months) + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a well-established, privately owned and financially sound, transactional solutions and direct mail company, who work with a variety of markets including NHS, Financial, Councils, and Retail.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and hungry Business Development Manager who can sell a full transactional solution, from mail, statements, bills, storage, and online solutions, anywhere in the UK.
The client is open to looking at sales people with an established client book who have a DM bias that can service their sectors as well as adapting to financial / council style work too.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- At least two years' experience within the direct mail / transactional mail industry
- Professional, highly presentable and customer-focused candidate, with experience negotiating with and presenting to senior managers and board members
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in well-presented written documents
- Cover the UK
- Target work up to £500K in run size
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets, managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible
- Developing and maintaining your accounts as well as generating new business through various channels
- Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to the line manager with weekly updates
- Ensure that personal KPI sales activity levels are achieved and reported monthly to line manager
- Able to work on own initiative
- A determined self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure
- Be money driven with a personal desire to succeed
Apply for Business Development Manager - Transactional Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly