Print Account Manager
We have a superb opportunity available for a Print Account Manager to take effective and proactive management of a high number of small to large campaigns for key clients.
Your role as Print Account Manager will be to procure and manage your client's print requirements using approved suppliers, ensuring that only the most suitable suppliers are engaged and that the client receives the most cost efficient, solution and quality products delivered within agreed timescales. You MUST have previous print experience for this Account Manager position.
This Print Account Executive role:
- Liaise with Clients, Colleagues and Suppliers in a professional manner
- Help and advise the client on the most cost efficient way of delivering their brief
- Identify appropriate suppliers best suited to produce work and obtain estimates
Necessary experience for this Print Account Executive role:
- A good rounded knowledge of print and direct mail would be beneficial
- Experience managing print campaigns
- Excellent Admin skills
- Generating a comprehensive print specification
You, the perfect Account Manager
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise activity to ensure all deadlines are me
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to deal effectively with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Quick and eager to learn
- Flexible and positive approach to work
This client is undergoing some serious contract wins at the moment and the future is very bright so if you have the right experience to apply then please get in touch ASAP!!