Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Midlands & North
With a full in-house support team and the most advanced technology available this is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career
The position would suit an experienced sales person with a strong background of Direct Mail.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Midlands & North | £45k - £55k
Established for over 100 years, this multi-site direct mail and marketing communications company is proud of their thriving client base and is relentless in their plan to reach record growth.
Placing great emphasis on their innovative approach and creative solutions, they expertly combine industry knowledge, technology and customer focus.
With a a full service offering from initial ideas stage straight through to the finished product or campaign they possess some of the best equipment and technology in the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a full range of direct mail solutions
- Maintaining new and existing relationships with customers
- Understanding customer needs and providing a consistently high quality service along with technical innovation
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing
- Producing customer forecasts
Key attributes required:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Previous experience of Direct Mail sales essential
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong Relationship builder
Apply for Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | Midlands & North
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly