Client Services Director - CS3378
Client Services Director
London / Surrey
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable industry leading print business supporting high profile clients.
- The Client Services Director is accountable for the strategic management of the contracts for their client services team. This involves the management and delivery of all requirements and associated tasks. This person is responsible for service delivery, people management, client relationships, and financial performance to reflect contractual and group agreements.
- The CSD will form part of the Senior Management Team, driving the business forward, participating in senior management meetings and playing a significant role in leading and motivating the team.
- Accountable for all activity on the accounts and responsibility for ensuring delivery
- Engage with other support functions (sales, operations, finance, board)
- Lead, drive and motivate the client services team
Apply for Client Services Director - CS3378
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly