Signage Project Manager
NEW VACANCY! (SN2174)
SIGNAGE PROJECT MANAGER
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½ or Double Time on Sunday, Bank Holidays & Nights) + 20 Days Holiday (Increases By 1 Day Per Year Up To 25 Days) + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 4:30pm OR 9:00am - 5:30pm
Our client are a leading sign and graphics company based in the South East. They offer a wide product range including exhibitions, retail displays, POS, signage and graphics.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with previous signage experience.
- Meeting with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements
- Responsible for various contracts.
- Mainly office based with regular site visits and surveys etc.
- Contracts background desirable.
- Gain approvals of both costs and manufacture from the client
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments and external contractors throughout the life of the project
- Prepare detailed works orders for all production and installation requirements
- Attend handover meetings with client and agree any additional works to be completed within the set timescales
- Collate all project information to enable invoicing to be carried out on completion of project
- A background in signage within the pubs and leisure markets would be a distinct advantage
Apply for Signage Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly