Pre-Press Operator/Mac Operator (Immediate starter)
A contract opportunity has become available for a Lithographic Pre Press Operator/Mac Operator to join our current friendly, dynamic and hard-working team. This position will enable the right individual to gain experience within one of the UK’s leading Print organisations.
11am - 7pm AND 12pm - 8pm.
- Pre-flight checking using ‘Pitstop’
- Resizing files
- Checking artwork
- Adding ‘bleed’ work being produced
- Updating the in-house database system
- Ensuring that work is completed, meeting scheduled deadlines
- Any other duties deemed within your capabilities/skill set
- Experience as a Pre-press Operator is desired
- Knowledge of Kodak Prinergy would be beneficial (willingness to learn)
- 1 years’ experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in Impositions beneficial (planning of booklets and brochures)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
Please get in contact ASAP if this sounds like you!!