Print Sales Executive – Digital / Litho / Large Format
We’re a client-centric, future focused and experienced group of print specialists. Operating with integrity we conduct our business with transparency and always strive to add value to everything we do. As a print partner, we educate and support our clients with a full range of print marketing services.
Based in Theale near Reading we’re in a prime location on the M4 corridor and have in house capabilities that span across Digital (Indigo), Litho and Large format.
We believe good investment in state of the art machinery and employees will lead to the continued success of our organisation which is why we’re looking for a new member of the sales team.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can work with target markets, develop strong relationships and has a passion for solving problems, creating client satisfaction and developing business. You will be joining a team that’s passionate about service, innovation and delivering quality in everything we do.
It’s a great time to join our business as we have some exciting plans to excel us further in the print industry.
The ideal candidate will be:
- From a print background, ideally commercial print sales
- Experienced in the commercial printing or print management industry
- A strong and confident all rounder – Sales and account management
- Computer savvy in Excel / Word / Powerpoint
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting and generating new business
- Presenting our printing capabilities in a compelling way and following up consistently on potential clients
- Build and maintain solid relationships with customers
- Work on innovative marketing campaigns to attract new business
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM system
- Provide a high level of service to our clients
- Identifying and taking briefs from prospects and customers
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Working towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Attending weekly / monthly sales meetings
What’s in it for you:
- Strong marketing support and a structured sales process
- Competitive salary £30K - £35K, commission and benefits package
- Reap the rewards that come with hard work and loyalty