Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Cambridgeshire
Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development due to on-going expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to join one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK.
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Cambridgeshire | Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of Bobst machinery
- Producing a variety of carton styles
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running Bobst machinery
- Corrugated packaging experience – knowledge of retail ready packaging preferred
- Direct experience producing printed folded cartons
- Quality conscious
- Flexible approach to workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.