Print Finisher | Commercial Print | South Wales
Award winning specialist printer has an opportunity for a Print Finisher to join its expanding in-house finishing department. Working in an invaluable environment to develop and utilise your skills, this is an outstanding opportunity to advance with one of the leading printers in the region boasting a full in-house offering.
Print Finisher | Commercial Print | South Wales | £25k
Well established and displaying a consistent desire to house the most efficient and technologically advanced equipment; this company is rightly admired as setting the standard for print quality and customer service. With an impressive plant list they produce a wide range of products with a keen focus on sustainability.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role will include:
- A range of finishing tasks, to include: folding, gluing and binding
- Setting and running:
- Hunkeler web fed perforator + gluer
- Sorrenson web fed perforator + gluer
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Ensuring consistent high quality of workmanship and finished product, working within trade specifications
- Working double day shifts, 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm
Key attributes required:
- Current print finishing experience
- Experience working on a wide product range involving folding, guillotining and binding equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
- Flexible approach to working hours
Well known for their training and development this company invests heavily in its employees to maintain their competitive edge. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Print Finisher wanting to broaden their skill set.
Apply for Print Finisher | Commercial Print | South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly