Senior Account Manager | POS | Hertfordshire
Are you tired and frustrated of working for a company that offer no career progression? If so, then this is an unmissable opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career working with an industry front runner who are enjoying year on year growth, incredible opportunity to work with a portfolio of prestigious brands.
Impressive UK company showcasing high quality campaigns for the retail and brand sectors with an award-winning portfolio. In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful providers of POS, this is a solid company growing at a rapid pace with a very modern outlook.
Senior Account Manager | POS | Hertfordshire | £35k - £45k + Attractive Bonus
A company at the top of their league in 3D POS for retail graphics, targeting the boutique end of the market. An elite organisation currently going through an exciting stage of development this is an extraordinary opportunity to join a multi-site operation that is in the process of expanding following acquisition and heavy investment. Industry specialists, they are a well established and highly reputable organisation looking for exceptional talent to become part of the next phase of their success.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving and managing eye catching POS campaigns
- Strategic development of accounts
- Taking briefs and interpreting client requirements in order that necessary instructions are communicated correctly
- Consultative approach – providing advise and solution to clients
- Liaising and co-ordinating with design/studio, production and co-packers
- Providing information packs to co-packers based on quantities and packing requirements etc.
- Transitioning and implementing new clients efficiently, working with specialist internal teams
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level position
- Strong understanding of POS, ideally 3D POS
- Accustomed to dealing with brands, retail and print management clients
- Customer focussed with a track record in growing accounts through relationship building
- Print manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
An exciting time to join an expanding UK operation, the company has ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic culture. They offer excellent training and development and also offer a competitive package.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.