Senior Account Manager
A leading creative printed communications company is on the search for a Senior Account Manager to become the latest addition to their expanding team. Working directly with clients and production staff, the objective of this role will be to oversee briefs from start to completion. Your role will be to ensure project goals and objectives are met within the agreed time, scope, budget and resource requirements.
- Oversee briefs from start to completion, ensuring quality at every stage
- Manage the client relationship, assessing needs, making recommendations and managing budget and timeline.
- Be the key point of contact for all project communication and status updates
- Interact with design team as well as external print and production vendors to oversee project delivery from start to completion
- Use creativity to solve client communications challenges, resolve service delivery issues and improve productivity.
- Resolve issues escalated by the client and communicate significant issues to Account Director.
- Use feedback from monthly and quarterly client meetings to meet client expectations.
- Advise customers as to potential benefits, features and capabilities of new or revised services and service enhancements
The ideal candidate will a number of years’ experience in a client facing role within the print industry along with broad technical knowledge of various printing processes. We are looking for someone with good interpersonal and client service skills, along with administrative and financial efficiency. Being highly organised, detail oriented and able to multitask and prioritise workload will be key to success in this role.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly