Systems/Technical Manager | Software & IT Solutions | Manchester
Permanent position with a pioneering business offering tangible career progression. Leading the field in print management, on offer is the chance to work for a market leader where you will be hands on with a number of different systems daily, having a transformational impact on the efficiency of key processes.
Systems/Technical Manager | Software & IT Solutions | Manchester | £Excellent
Offering fully integrated marketing and print management solutions and working closely with retailers, this company’s pedigree can be quantified by a substantial portfolio of some of the best known brands in the world. Growing at a rapid rate, they take great pride in providing their client base with a wide range of print solutions, from consultation to production.
As Systems/Technical Manager you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the building and management of the technology road map
- Working with the stakeholders (internal and external) to build requirements, identify solutions (build or buy), develop, test and deliver the desired solution
- Full accountability for:
- ERP/job management system, provided SAAS
- SRM (Supplier Relationship Management system), provided SAAS
- DAM (Digital Asset Management), provided SAAS
- Integration of applications
- Management of transactional data to Data Warehouse
- Reporting on current projects in progress via weekly dashboard
- Reporting on application usage/engagement to support future direction
- Working with business teams to increase engagement with applications
Key attributes required:
- Understanding of SaaS applications and Agile development methodology
- Ability to create robust solutions to client requirements within the boundaries of the existing technology capability
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and solution development acumen
- Must be comfortable to take an active/leading role in requirement sessions
- Excellent understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- Based within a commutable distance to Manchester
This role will allow you to map out a growing career with plenty of opportunity to increase your profile in the industry. You will become an important member of their team with a clear path to achieve your own personal and career goals.
Contact us for further details.