Estimator - Central London £30-35k
Creatively lead Agency in the 3D Retail and POS Instore Marketing and Shopper Engagement arena, are seeking a Junior Estimator or Print Buyer
The client has a strong and robust profile within the Shopping Engagement and Creative Marketing Services having a special client working relationship with the Retail sector offering a superb offering across all media.
Working across a wide range of high profile clients in sector such as FMCG and home entertainment, the procurement team offer a wide range of activations throughout the marketing services solution. The team support physical activation projects servicing all business elements. The core products are, but not limited to, Print, POS, Packaging, Graphics, Promotional Merchandise, Event activations, Semi-perm and Perm POS.
As Junior Estimator/Buyer you will be required to manage all elements key projects within the department.
This will include:
- Operate within the point of sale/graphics and perm POP category. Work with the Head of Estimating and Procurement Director to develop the supply chain to best suit the business needs.
- Have ownership of any project you estimate until its completion liaising with the rest of the Procurement throughout the projects life
- Ensure that the supply chains full potential is exploited to the benefit of the wider business.
- Ensure all purchasing is completed to ensure long term improvements in quality, cost and delivery, with engagement and support of key stakeholders so as to enhance the competitiveness of the company.
- Operate within the estimating and procurement framework at all times.
- 1+ years in a similar Estimating/Procurement role
- Thorough understanding of Large scale POS & Packaging.
- Experience working with POS
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of print & production processes
If you're interested in this role, please send in your CV