Account Manager | Large Format Print Solutions | North West
Unrivalled opportunity to inherit a portfolio of accounts with a well established group boasting an award-winning portfolio of services. The business has invested in new capabilities helping growth beyond initial projections. As part of the investment plans over the next 5 years they seek to diversify into the new markets. This is a perfect chance for somebody established in the large format print market to join a dynamic community in a period of exponential growth and investment.
Account Manager | Large Format Print Solutions | North West | Up to £30k Dependent on Experience
This vibrant business has been at the forefront of some of the most exciting innovation in print dedicated to the sports industry. Developing bespoke print solutions for some of the most exclusive sporting events the company has a real drive for innovation and attention to detail. The product range and capabilities on offer gives the company a real market leading feel and gives the right person the ability to explore new opportunities with a solutions-led approach.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts within the Sporting Events, Retail, Public and Private sectors
- Estimating using a bespoke CRM system – full training will be provided
- Overseeing requirements from brief through to final delivery
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering materials, stock control
- Building and developing relationships with clients, growing existing accounts through finding opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
Key attributes required:
- Good strong background in print with an understanding of the processes involved
- Large format digital print would be advantageous, although not essential
- Estimating experience would be preferred
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
Interested? Submit your details to be considered.