Merchandising Project Manager - London - £30-34k
- To support the Merchandising Team in driving key projects that grow the UK and ROI business, to include new merchandising and digital technology, along with other business initiatives which have a merchandising requirement within the range of on-premise and off-premise customer journeys
- Delivery of best-in-class merchandising innovation in conjunction with the internal team and agency partners.
- Provide planning and leadership for merchandising projects
- Develop and communicate project programmes and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with external agency partners and internal departments to leverage expertise
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of the organisation and agencies alike
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the clients’ standards and policies
- Report on and control project costs within a greed budgets.
Relationships Internal and external relationships including (but not restricted to):
- The client – Marketing, Consumer & Business Insights, Communications, New Product Development and Legal
- Agencies - ATL and BTL agencies, as well as logistic partners.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent project management skills, analytical and financial competence, with a heavy focus on attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and creative judgement
- Ability to manage multiple agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible approach that allows working collaboratively and cross
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong team-working and people skills.
If you're from a Merchandising background and have experience in project management, we would love to hear from you!