Account Manager - Creative Agency
Account Manager | Creative Agency | Surrey | c£35,000
A fantastic opportunity for a creative Account Manager to join this creative agency at their modern offices in Surrey delivering creative and inspiring brand and campaign executions. The agency is built around highly skilled professionals, supported by an extensive network of talented expert providers; in development, videography, animation, PR and more.
As the Account Manager your key focus is to delight the client, foster excellent relationships and grow your accounts organically with fantastic customer service. You will be responsible for the delivery of all elements of projects for various exciting clients and for the wider group business. You will have a keen eye for detail and quality assurance. You will excel in client-facing presentations and be a valued member of the team. You will be great at juggling multiple projects, keeping the client informed every step of the way – all with a smile.
Some of the Account Manager responsibilities:
• Delivery of a full range of design projects, from brand management through to one-off campaigns
• Creating project estimations, scoping, project reconciliations and identifying solutions for out-of-scope requirements
• Project planning and management
• Make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise
• Attend client meetings
• Find, make and take briefs
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Minimum five years’ experience and a track record in a relevant creative environment role, preferably in a full service / through the line design agency.
• Prince 2 or project management or similar showing ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
• Inclusive process and collaborative skills, involving the right people at the right time to get the job done in the best way possible.
• Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner both externally and internally when working with colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
• Ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail.
• Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you and are looking to progress with a fantastic company, please send over your details ASAP!!!