Senior Account Manager | Print Management & POS | Greater Manchester
Well established and delivering fantastic work for iconic brands, this is a dynamic print specialist that can offer excellent long term career potential for a senior level Account Manager whose career goal is to work with only the best. Working client side in a vibrant, team-based environment this is real chance to get a heavyweight name on your CV.
Senior Account Manager | Print Management & POS | Greater Manchester | £40k-£50k
Exclusively focused on providing specialist print management services for marketing collateral and POS, this company has a fully inclusive offering. Considered one of the largest and most reputable print management operations in the UK, they offer a range of services and boast some exceptional upcoming projects for prestigious brands and retailers.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Account Executives
- Managing and developing senior client relationships whilst identifying opportunities to cross sell business solutions and services
- Delivering exceptional quality customer service whilst driving and maintaining operational excellence
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Developing strong relationships with key external and internal clients
- Monitoring projects to ensure that they are delivered to specification and on time
Key attributes required:
- Experience of directly liaising with clients and advising on retail POS campaign print solutions is essential
- Experience in a client facing role
- Managerial or team leading experience
- Senior account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs and KPIs
- Experience working in print/print management/print buying/marketing print procurement essential
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and produce accurate reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’re career driven and looking for that next challenge, this opportunity could be a great fit – the ideal role for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with a keen interest in career development looking for a progressive move into a senior management role.
Submit your CV in the strictest of confidence for further details.