Key Account Manager - Signage / Graphics / Branding
NEW VACANCY! (SN2179)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SIGNAGE / GRAPHICS / BRANDING
Up To £30K + Bonus
Our client is a sign and graphics company based in Manchester. They offer clients a large verity of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
Overall Job Purpose: To drive sales and margin revenue for own pre-defined account portfolio by developing business with existing customer base and prospecting to introduce new customers to the business.
Experience Required: Ideally 3 -5 years sales experience within the signage and graphics industry. Background in design, production and installation would be beneficial with strong knowledge and technical process with product specifications. Also, Clarity pricing module experience would be beneficial.
- Deliver against sales and margin targets for predefined account allocation. Develop and build account relationships and own delivery of each project.
- Build high level of understanding for all key accounts. Size of business, no of employees, locations, competitors, potential opportunity.
- Respond to all enquiries within the same day and quotation in 12 to 24 hours.
- Carry out accurate and comprehensive site surveys to establish job scope and technical requirements.
- Upon project approval complete all job specifications with 100% accuracy liaising with a designer during approval process and client signoff.
- Ensure Clarity is updated regularly with quoted, confirmed status. Any outstanding quotes are being chased up for approval/rejection within 1 month. Conversion rate from enquiry to order to hit 70%.
- Regular touch points with customer base E mail, phone and face to face. If account is inactive for over 1 month contact to be made.
- Report to management via weekly sales meeting business status. Invoiced, confirmed and sales pipeline figures. Communicate any issues, roadblocks, learnings.
- Use social media to follow, connect and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers. LinkedIn, Twitter, Internet research
- Use marketing collateral provided to further develop business opportunity with existing and new customers.
- Teamwork - Put team first, interact effectively across business. Understand impact of your role within the business.
- Works Standards - Pay close attention to detail across all aspects of role Quotes, job sheets, sales reports.
- Motivation - Positive energy, commitment to go extra mile.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility, sticks to commitments.
- Planning and organising - Set priorities, plans workload effectively.
- Time Management - Prioritizes work to deliver against deadlines.
- Communication - Listens, express ideas and opinions effectively.
- Problem Solving - Solution based, deals with facts in analyzing problems.
- Should be based around work experience and relevant knowledge and experience to carry out the above responsibilities.
- Clean driving license
- CSCS card - would be beneficial