DM Account Manager - Print Management Company
A leading print management company, which delivers outstanding campaigns across the globe, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to work on the Direct Mail account of a renowned brand.
Their enthusiastic approach helps build long-term relationships and sets them apart from competitors, so it is this passion about the industry and delivering the highest calibre of customer service which they seek in prospective candidates.
As the lead contact for this major client, you will oversee operations using our client’s internal system to ensure marketing materials are within pre-agreed SLAs. Strong numeracy skills will be required to manage all aspects of job costing. Not only will you be expected to communicate with clients, but also with production and sales departments to ensure core campaign objectives are adhered to. You will have to balance workloads, prioritise tasks and react to adhoc changes. This is a demanding but rewarding role.
- Proven history in Account Management with extensive Print and DM knowledge and a good understanding of postage.
- Ideally an understanding of our client’s target audience and suitable product formats to maximise return for the client and profit to the business.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage own work load effectively.
- Access and maintain MIS, briefs and schedules in accordance with Best Practice guide.
- Source print and negotiate with suppliers directly, from a pool of preferred companies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confidence when working directly with clients on site, at all levels.
- Market knowledge to provide insight to the customer when required.
- Recognising where methods can be improved to benefit both the client and the business.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.