Design Manager | Corrugated POS | West Yorkshire
A high profile role with a world leading supplier in corrugated point of sale that stands out for all the right reasons. A desirable company to work for, you will be in charge of the company’s design functions with prospects to be innovative, creating new designs and growing the company portfolio.
Design Manager | Corrugated POS | West Yorkshire | Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
With an internationally recognised brand portfolio the company has an exceptional level of client loyalty, exciting growth aspirations and is regarded as one of the most recognisable corrugated companies worldwide. With a proven pedigree in their market sector, from bespoke displays, printed retail packaging and packaging solutions, to design services and specialist printing, they offer a one stop solution for all their clients’ display, retail and conventional packaging needs.
As Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of Structural Designers
- Hands-on design work producing structural designs from concept
- Using Artios CAD
- Client facing taking briefs and presenting new design solutions alongside the sales team
- Producing high quality POS for large blue chip clients
- Reviewing processes for continuous improvements and conversion rates
- Reviewing materials for cost reductions
Key attributes required:
- Must be an experienced structural designer with CAD experience
- Management experience
- Corrugated POS experience is preferred
- A high level of proficiency using CAD software
- Ability to work as part of a creative and dynamic studio team
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail
A desirable company to work for with a world class reputation, well-invested site with excellent facilities and exciting future growth plans.
Apply now to register your interest.