Internal Sales/Customer Service Executive- - Hertford -c £30k
5 days left
- Print Management
Our client is a design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of customers from startups to major high street retailers. They have an excellent reputation within the packaging industry for luxury and award-winning design.
They're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their customer services team with responsibility for handling new enquiries from prospects (NO COLD CALLING) and guiding them through the process of designing and producing bespoke packaging for their product. The candidate will report directly to a company director.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of print and packaging and experience in a customer service or sales environment and preferably of using a CRM system. Typical tasks will be taking calls and emails from new enquiries, making product recommendations from customer briefs and guiding them through to placing an order. The role will also require candidates to reactivate and grow existing accounts and work closely with the marketing manager to advise on marketing opportunities.
Other duties will be working closely with designers to create prototypes, working with the customer services and estimating team to create quotations and assist with orders into production.
Training will be provided as required.
If you have the willingness to succeed, drive and ambition - for you and the Company - this could be an opportunity not to miss……...
Skills & Requirements:
- Good written and spoken English (at least GCSE A – C, or equivalent)
- Good organisational skills - organising your working day, engaging with potential clients and maintaining contact with new clients as required
- Proficiency in Excel or similar, Word and digital platforms Good negotiating skills
- Understanding of design principles in print and packaging (or willingness to learn) Positive, resilient attitude to working with clients and colleagues
- Ability to think creatively to achieve goals
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- A passion for design and working with customers Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as working as a member of a team
- Ability to use initiative but also the ability to recognise when to refer elsewhere.
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV today!
Apply for Internal Sales/Customer Service Executive- - Hertford -c £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly