Business Development Manager | Temporary Point of Sale | East & West Midlands
Giving you the opportunity to deliver high quality temp POS manufacturing solutions to retailers, this is an organisation housing everything from creative, design through to print production and installation. If you are looking to accelerate your career, this is a great opportunity and we’re interested in talking to you if you have an exceptional sales background and experience selling temp POS.
Business Development Manager | Temporary Point of Sale | East & West Midlands | £30k-£40k + Bonus/OTE: £55k-£65k+
A well established business based in the Midlands, they boast a thriving client base and place countless emphasis on their innovative approach and creative solutions. Specialising in the retail sector they expertly combine industry knowledge, cutting edge capabilities and a truly customer-centric method.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- New business development
- Development of existing accounts
- Selling temp POS into the retail sector
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing
- Covering the UK with the flexibility to work from home
Key attributes required:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Background in selling temp POS
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong relationship builder
- Accustomed to selling into retail sector
For a chance to join a company at the forefront of creativity and innovation, contact us today to discuss this opportunity in more detail.