HP Indigo / Digital Printer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Print Operative to join our team based in Oxfordshire. Your primary role will be to run our HP Indigo press but experience of Canon and Xerox digital presses would be advantageous.
The role as an HP Indigo/Digital Press Operator will entail the running of our HP 5600 Indigo digital press as well as our Canon and Xerox laser printers. You would be expected to work at a consistently fast pace in a dynamic working environment whilst maintaining a high standard of print quality. Working a 9-5 shift with frequent opportunity for additional overtime
Candidates must be able to:
- Work as part of a team
- Work under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- Digital printing background with HP Indigo Level 1 (essential) and Level 2/3 Qualification (an advantage)
- Running of our Indigo 5600 press to a high standard.
- Checking quality of printed work and ensure only the highest standard of work reaches the finishing department.
- Daily, weekly and monthly maintenance.
- Stock replenishment.
- Manage workflow efficiently to ensure all deadlines are met at all times.
- Ensuring press room and paper stock room are kept clean, tidy and well organised.
- Liaising with HP regarding breakdowns, returning of parts and ordering of consumable items for the press.
- Running of our Canon and Xerox colour digital presses as and when required