Key Account Manager | Heavy Duty Polythene Packaging | Northern England & Scotland
Excellent opportunity to be a sales champion for an expanding polythene powerhouse who are acquiring new businesses and embarking on a period of continued development. Very successful, growth oriented company focusing on high quality, sustainable packaging solutions for the heavy duty end of the market.
Key Account Manager | Heavy Duty Polythene Packaging | Northern England & Scotland | Exceptional Salary & Package
Holding a leading position nationally for specialised and optimised heavy duty plain and printed polythene packaging solutions, this company maintains an excellent reputation for their unrivalled product range. An outstanding opportunity to join their principal manufacturing facility and strategic business unit, continuing to benefit from significant investment in state of the art technology and equipment.
Servicing clients across Northern England and Scotland, as Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Inheriting and managing a portfolio of large blue chip clients alongside the development of new business
- Focusing solely on the heavy duty side, selling a full range of plain and printed polythene products to include bags and sacks
- Predominately targeting the Solid Fuel, Agriculture, Building and Animal Feed sectors
- Covering Northern England and Scotland
- Maintaining a solid and recognisable brand among targeted customers
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Direct experience of selling a range of heavy duty polythene packaging
- Proven experience of growing new income streams within the Animal Feed, Agriculture, Building and Chemical sectors
- Excellent communication skills, particularly at senior management level
- Consultative approach to sales with the ability to offer technical solutions to client’s requirements with extreme confidence
Exceptional opportunity to optimise new markets and business opportunities to an outstanding client portfolio in the field of heavy duty polythene packaging.
Submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.