Print & Design Coordinator
Print & Design Coordinator | Central London (onsite fantastic Retailer) | £25,000 - £30,000
We are working with an excellent leading retailer to help them find a Print & Design Coordinator onsite their lovely offices in Central London. As the Print Design Coordinator you will be managing print runs, supplying the business with 'in house' produced Point of Sale (POS) and Signage.
Key Responsibilities for the Print Design Coordinator:
- Manage output, collate, print and distribute store signage for all stores
- Manage the large format printer and RIP station, maintaining stock levels of ink and paper as well as carrying out routine maintenance
- Generate external print requests for quoting/ordering purposes
- Keep the POS Bible up to date
- identifying priorities, and planning work ahead, to ensure timely deliverance on signage and promotions for all UK stores
- Produce artwork using templates provided
- Update POS templates with guidance in line with the brand direction
Specific Job Skills for Print Design Coordinator:
- Clear knowledge of print & printing methodologies
- Knowledge in creating, maintaining & updating the POS InDesign Templates (incl. Scripting / Script generation)
- Large format printer (HP Designjet) experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Design / Artworker Background
- Extensive experience in a similar role
Ideal Computer skills:
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop,
- Microsoft Office (Word PowerPoint and Excel),
- Fluent in PC & Mac Skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting leading Retailer so if you have the relevant experience please send over your details ASAP!
Apply for Print & Design Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly